Friday 7 July 2017

Millionaires (SJHL) announce Rowe as new Athletic Therapist

The Millionaires are pleased to announce the hiring of Athletic Therapist Dave Rowe.  Rowe who hails from Toronto just recently graduated from Sheridan College which has produced several athletic therapists in the SJHL

Head Coach & GM Devin Windle had this to say about Dave, "we're thrilled to add Dave to our staff for the coming season.  Dave has grown up around the game and has a tremendous passion for hockey which in talking with him shows how much he cares about being part of a team and helping us pursue a championship."

Rowe added, "I'm excited to get my feet wet in the SJHL and continue working in the game of hockey.  Growing up playing hockey my whole life, this was a logical progression that allows me to use my skills to stay connected to the game."

Rowe will be moving to Melville at the end of summer to join the hockey staff.

(Mils Press Release) 

No comments:

Post a Comment